Ticket #109 (closed New Feature: fixed)
Rows and Column Insert/Edit Mode
|Reported by:||psaravana@…||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Keywords:||Table SD-COE||Cc:||arunrajan@…, pkdille, Jyhem, nyloth|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
I like to have some of the new features to get implemented in the FCKeditor new release.
- Ability to select only the column in the create table mode.(Currently only rows alone can be selected)
- Ability to insert one column in the front of the selected row.
- Ability to insert one row above the current selected row.
Kindly work on these new feature and make it in the next release and do intimate me.I am also not aware of whether these feature have been already implemented or not.If yes please do intimate me about these features and there versions.
Thanks and regards, Saravana Kumar.P
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Insert removed
- Component changed from UI : Toolbar to General
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.4 deleted
- Cc pkdille, Jyhem, nyloth added; Pascal.KUSTNER@…, jean-marc.libs@…, patrice.weber@… removed
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5