Rows and Column Insert/Edit Mode
|Reported by:||psaravana@…||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Keywords:||Table SD-COE||Cc:||arunrajan@…, pkdille, Jyhem, nyloth|
Description (last modified by fredck)
I like to have some of the new features to get implemented in the FCKeditor new release.
- Ability to select only the column in the create table mode.(Currently only rows alone can be selected)
- Ability to insert one column in the front of the selected row.
- Ability to insert one row above the current selected row.
Kindly work on these new feature and make it in the next release and do intimate me.I am also not aware of whether these feature have been already implemented or not.If yes please do intimate me about these features and there versions.
Thanks and regards, Saravana Kumar.P
Change History (8)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from UI : Toolbar to General
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Insert removed
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.4 deleted
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Cc pkdille Jyhem nyloth added; Pascal.KUSTNER@… jean-marc.libs@… patrice.weber@… removed
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed