Editor scrolls to top when focused or when dialog is opened.
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:||Tade0|
Steps to reproduce
These are two issues in fact. First one concerns opening dialog when editor is not focused and second one is the continuation of #14659.
Test Case 1
- http://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/14659#comment:6. Test case from that comment is still reproducible (starting from 4.0.0).
Test Case 2
- Open sample page - replacebycode.html or divarea.html
- Scroll editor a little bit without focusing it
- Open Link dialog
This test case can be reproduced in both classic (starting from 4.4.6) and divarea editor (starting from 4.0.0)
Editor should not scroll.
In both cases editor will be scrolled to top.
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
Problem can be reproduced in Chrome browser only
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 3 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 4.6.1 to CKEditor 4.6.2
comment:3 Changed 7 weeks ago by m.lewandowski
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 4.6.2 to CKEditor 4.7.0