Image resized by mouse doesn't preserve its new size on save
|Reported by:||cableguy||Owned by:||None|
|Component:||Project : MediaWiki+FCKeditor||Version:||FCKeditor 2.5.1|
Hi, I´m running FCKeditor in Mediawiki 1.12. I am having trouble with the image uploading. I have 2 main issues:
- When selecting an image, the preview doesn´t appear
- I can resize the image with the mouse but when I save the page it goes back to its original size.
I´ve already checked out ticket #407 and its fix in Changeset 339; my fck_image.js is just like 339 but still I´m experiencing trouble.
Q: Is FCKeditor 2.5.1 the newest version for Mediawiki??
ps: running Apache 2.2
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Confirmed added; image upload resize IE7 removed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Summary changed from Image upload + resize to Image resized by mouse doesn't preserve its new size on save
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by fmss
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened