Ticket #4385 (closed Bug: fixed)
CheckDirty is not returning the correct state
|Reported by:||Senthil||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||Oracle Confirmed Review+||Cc:||Pranav, Senthil|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
When i set empty data to the editor using the setdata method, checkdirty is returing the wrong state. Please follow the below steps to see the issue.
- Open the attached "replacebycode.html" file in IE and click the checkdirty button, this will return the message as 'false'.
- Now refresh the page and focus the editor area using the mouse cursor and select the checkdirty button, now you will get a message as "true" eventhough we don't change anything inside the editor area.
- Cc Pranav, Senthil added; Pranav Senthil removed
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.x to CKEditor 3.1
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.