|Version 17 (modified by FredCK, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the Project Management web site for FCKeditor (http://www.fckeditor.net).
- Important Considerations? : things you must have in mind before start coding.
- SVN : where to find the code to work with, what you will find there and how to work with it.
- Packages Structure? : the way the code is organized.
- Bugs : how to manage bugs found by you or reported by others.
- Testing? : how to test and create test cases for your code.
- Compatibility : the compatibility we must provide now, and what we want to provide in the future.
- Components? : the main components that compose the project and their relative maintainers.
- Coding Style Guidelines : the coding style standards to follow.
- Documentation : info about the official, public, documentation.
- Links? : useful list of links related to the project.
- Trac Site : how to work and contribute in this site.
- SourceForge.net : how we use it and what to find there.
- Roadmap? : an overview of our objectives (more descriptive than the "Roadmap" link found in the toolbar").
- Competitors? : an analysis of our competitors.
- Ideas Bin? : a brainstorming place to throw our ideas and discuss about them.
IMPORTANT: To use this site, you must have agreed to both the NDA and CLA terms and conditions. If you have not already done so, please stop using this site and contact Frederico Caldeira Knabben promptly (fredck@…).