|Version 33 (modified by fredck, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the development web site of FCKeditor. For our main web site, please go to http://www.fckeditor.net.
- Register Now: to be able to open tickets or add comments to tickets in this site, you are required to register and login.
- Reporting Bugs: bug reports are precious for software development. Let us know about every single issue you may find in FCKeditor.
- Request Features: come up with your needs and ideas to make FCKeditor even more powerful.
- IRC Channel : join the #fckeditor channel at irc.freenode.net to talk about the editor development (no support requests please!).
- Mailing Lists? : the most effective way for development communications and to watch the project.
- Documentation : info about the official, public, documentation.
- Forums : get (and give) support, socialize and exchange your ideas with our community.
- Trac Site : how to work and contribute in this site.
- Important Considerations? : things you must have in mind before start coding.
- SVN : where to find the code to work with, what you will find there and how to work with it.
- Testing? : how to test and create test cases for your code.
- Compatibility : the compatibility we must provide now, and what we want to provide in the future.
- Components? : the main components that compose the project and their relative maintainers.
- Coding Style Guidelines : the coding style standards to follow.
- MediaWiki+FCKeditor : we have started coding the integration between FCKeditor and MediaWiki. Check out this site for more info.
- Ideas Bin? : a brainstorming place to throw ideas that reflect the current and future versions of FCKeditor.