Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

#4456 closed Bug (fixed)

Language fix for the Hebrew language

Reported by: Sa'ar Zac Elias Owned by:
Priority: Normal Milestone:
Component: UI : Language Version:
Keywords: Cc:

Description

Attached a new translation i made to the Hebrew language. fixed some pharses and completed the list so there are no missing pharses. adapted to Revision 4280.

Attachments (1)

he.js (21.1 KB) - added by Sa'ar Zac Elias 8 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (3)

Changed 8 years ago by Sa'ar Zac Elias

Attachment: he.js added

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Wiktor Walc

Component: GeneralUI : Language

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Wiktor Walc

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Fixed with [4383].

I have used only strings that were missing in language file from ticket #4371. Because we have received recently four versions of Hebrew language files, it would be nice to decide which translations are the best. If you think that some strings in current version of language file should be corrected, please add your comment to #4371. Thanks!

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2017 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy