Ticket #5353 (closed Bug: fixed)
wrong width of editor after resize() called in firefox 3.6
|Reported by:||jeehm||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:||3.0|
CKEditor version 3.2 OS: WinXP
after call of the function resize() the editor width is to big. this behavior can only be seen in firefox 3.6. with IE 6.0 it works as expected.
to reproduce the bug see the attached sample test_resize.html. see also the screenshot for firefox and IE in the attachment.
- Keywords Confirmed HasPatch added
- Version set to 3.0
- Component changed from General to UI : Toolbar
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4
- Keywords Review? added; HasPatch removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Keywords Confirmed removed