Paste as Plain Text behaviour should depend on EnterMode
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||SD-COE||Cc:||pkdille, Jyhem, nyloth|
The following behavior should be achieved:
- If EnterMode=p, text blocks separated with double line breaks should be enclosed in a <p>, while single line breaks produce a <br>;
- If EnterMode=div, each block separated by a line break will be enclosed in a <div>. Double line breaks will generate empty <div>s.
- If EnterMode=br, line breaks will generate a <br> (current behavior).
Note for "p" and "div" modes: the first text block must not generate a "p" or "div", but be inserted in the cursor location. If further "p" or "divs" must be pasted, the cursor current block must be broken and the new blocks must be pasted after it.
Inside a <li>, each line break should generate a <li>, except when EnterMode=p, where each double line break generates a <li>.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Cc Pascal.KUSTNER@… added
- Keywords SD-COE added
- Milestone changed from FCKeditor 3.0 to FCKeditor 2.5
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Cc pkdille Jyhem nyloth added; Pascal.KUSTNER@… jean-marc.libs@… patrice.weber@… removed
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:7 Changed 9 years ago by pkdille
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened