Ticket #1077 (closed Bug: fixed)
Merge/split cell bugs
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Firefox||Cc:|
The first bug is that vertical cell merging in Firefox does not work.
- Create a new table.
- Select two adjacent cells in a column.
- Right click -> Cells -> Merge cells.
- The cells aren't merged.
The second bug is that the horizontal split cell command produces "inefficient" tables. Reproduction procedure:
- Create a 3x3 table.
- Select a row with 3 cells, and merge them. (or "Merge Right" twice in IE)
- Now split the merged cell.
- Go to source mode.
- Notice that for all rows, the first cell of the row has a colspan=2, which is excessive.