Multiple <br> tags are not rendered in a <pre> block under IE.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:|
- Type some text in the editor under IE
- Change the text to "Formatted" in the format menu.
- Press Enter twice inside the formatted text.
- Press Enter even more, say, ten times.
- No matter how many times you pressed Enter, there is only one line break.
- Switch to Source mode, you'll notice that there are many <br> tags where you pressed Enter, but all of them translated to only one line break in WYSIWYG mode.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.