An insertion of any kind of INPUT element is not undoable.
|Reported by:||aleksey||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
Steps to reproduce (for checkboxes, radiobuttons, etc).
- Load sample01.html
- Set the cursor at the end of text.
- Press Checkbox button on the toolbar. A dialog window will appear.
- Fill the fields in and press Ok button.
A checkbox has been inserted but Undo button is disabled.
This can be fixed pretty easy by adding the following line in Ok function of the appropriate dialog window (see dialog/fck_table.html for example).
But I wonder if this behaviour is intentional.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
- Version set to SVN
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened