Ticket #1187 (closed Bug: fixed)
Firefox & Opera: 'Paste as plain text' is not udoable.
|Reported by:||aleksey||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||Core : Undo & Redo||Version:|
'Paste as plain text' is not udoable in Firefox and Opera. In Safari this button is always disable.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load sample01.html. 'Undo' button is disable.
- Place the cursor at the end of text.
- Insert any text using 'Paste as plain text' button.
'Undo' button is still disable. Cursor is at the beginning of the editing area now (the second unexpected result).
Type any symbol. 'Undo' is enable. Undo the last action (insertion a symbol). Hm, 'Undo' button is still enable. Now we can undo pasting of the text also.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed