Undo does not work after cut or delete word using native context menu
|Reported by:||a.delura||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
- Open some sample with basic version of editor.
- Select some word (double click or using keyboard).
- Open native context menu on selected word (right click or by using keyboard).
- By selecting appropriate value from native context menu (delete or cut) remove word from editor.
- Use Ctrl + Z combination to undo chagnes.
Actual result: Undo action was not called. Probably because was not added to stack.
Please note: this bug occur in basic mode which does not support editor custom context menu.
Change History (1)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from Undo does not work after cut or delete word using context menu to Undo does not work after cut or delete word using native context menu
- Version changed from 4.0.3 to 4.3.2