Invalid selection after deleting a table.
|Reported by:||m.lewandowski||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by Reinmar)
After removing a table selection is being placed in buggy place, in addition to that editor seems to lose the focus.
- open any sample with CKEditor (i.e. samples/replacebyclass.html)
- switch to source and use following source code:
<h1>foobar</h1> <p><strong>Apollo 11</strong> was the spaceflight that landed the first humans,</p> <table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width:500px"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width:500px"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <p>Armstrong spent about...</p>
- switch back to wysiwyg mode
- remove second table, with one of two options:
- right click with your mouse, and use "Delete Table" option
- navigate selection using keyboard inside the table, press shift + f10 and use "Delete Table"
- Table should be removed.
- Selection should be collapsed, and moved at the beginning of next element:
^Armstrong spent (...)
- Editor should keep focus
- No empty line should be visible.
- editor leaves a temporary empty line, where selection is put
- editor loses focus
- I've experienced it in FF and Chrome @Win7
- This seems to be not a (recent) regression, because I've been able to repro it in 4.2.3
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.