Editor size is wrong in full-window mode inside frameset
|Reported by:||madpolice||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Component:||UI : Floating Panel||Version:||FCKeditor 2.4|
<frame name="left" src="left.asp" target="main" scrolling="auto"> <frame name="main" src="main.asp">
main.asp contains a fckeditor.
bug: the editor's size (width & height) is wrong on full-window mode.
editor uses browser's available width and height, but this is not page's available size when page in a frame.
Change History (12)
Changed 10 years ago by fredck
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Keywords WorksForMe added
- Summary changed from editor's size is wrong in full-window mode when page with a frame to Editor size is wrong in full-window mode inside frameset
Changed 10 years ago by websitemaker@…
comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed IE added; WorksForMe Pending removed
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.4
comment:8 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Floating Panel
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
comment:9 Changed 10 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned