Caret disappeares deleting a styled char
|Reported by:||pora||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
Description (last modified by fredck)
FCKeditor Nightly Built version:
- type some text
- use for it an inline style for example "Inline quotation"
- select a character inside the styled area
- use for it another inline style for example "Cited work"
- go one position left (or right)
- delete the character (with backspace or delete)
- caret disappeares (but pushing up or down comes at the first or at the last row)
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
- Version set to SVN
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.