Uneditable list elements appear when working with nested lists.
|Reported by:||jonhg||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
- Go to Sample01 on nightly build.
- Clear content.
- Make a bullet list.
- Make two list elements (at level 1)
- Outdent the last list element (to level 2).
- Put the cursor after the first element (at level 1) with the mouse.
- Try to make a new list element (at level 1) with pressing enter.
The cursor is now moved to the last element (at level 2) which you recently outdented and the new list element is uneditable.
Verified with IE7 and sometimes also with firefox (haven't figured out the pattern on firefox, seems to happen randomly).
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Enter Key
- Keywords Confirmed IE added
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned