Ticket #1464 (closed Bug: fixed)
Unable to create <p> inside <div> (the return)
|Reported by:||designstack||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
- EnterMode='p' in config.js
- have this content in "source" view: <div>abc</div>
- in fckeditor view, put the cursor after 'ab', and press enter.
- Check content in "source" view,
There is NO <p> tag as expected.
So there is NO way to create a <p> tag in <div> tag, and there is no way to create a nested <div> tag.
Pressing enter seems to produce a 'div' or 'p' depending on the current format. Setting the EnterMode seems to have no affect.
- Keywords Discussion Pending added
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.5 deleted
- Keywords Confirmed added; Discussion removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted