[Edge] Editor scrolls down when trying to edit inline widget.
|Reported by:||Tade0||Owned by:||Tade0|
Steps to reproduce
- Open http://tests.ckeditor.dev:1030/tests/plugins/widget/manual/inline in Edge
- Double-click on a placeholder widget(e.g. Dwight Hooker?) to edit it.
The edit dialog appears.
The edit dialog does not appear, the editor is scrolled down.
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 9 months ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords edge inline widget scroll dialog removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 9 months ago by Tade0
- Owner set to Tade0
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:5 Changed 8 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 4.5.11 to CKEditor 4.6.1
comment:7 Changed 5 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 4.6.1 to CKEditor 4.6.2
comment:8 Changed 4 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 4.6.2 to CKEditor 4.7.0
comment:14 Changed 6 weeks ago by t.jakut
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from review to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.