Ticket #1499 (closed Bug: wontfix)
Applying format H2 or similar to a word in a line makes whole line H2
|Reported by:||bongobongo||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Version:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
If you go to the demo page on this site.
Then select one word in the line.
Then from the Format combo select e.g. H2, then whole line is in H2 tag.
I belive only selected word(s) should be in H2 tag. If I do the same in my 2.4.3 install then just the selected text is applied the H2 tag.
Happens in IE6, IE7 and Firefox. (not tested in other browsers)
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix