Ticket #1627 (closed Bug: fixed)
Samples fail to load in IE7 in local filesystem
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||alfonsoml|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
The bug was originally reported by alfonsoml in the FCKeditor IRC channel.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download the FCKeditor SVN trunk to your local filesystem on a Windows computer with IE7.
- Open sample01.html from local filesystem with IE7.
- IE7 gives out a security warning. Click allow.
- The FCKeditor iframe still does not work after you've clicked allow.
- Keywords Confirmed IE7 Review? added
- Cc Confirmed IE removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.