Domain relaxation not working for sub-menues
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review+||Cc:|
Steps to reproduce the bug:
- Make sample01.html accessible through both "www.fckeditor.local" and "fckeditor.local", change the hosts file if needed.
- Add the following line to sample01.html before creating the oFCKeditor object:
document.domain = 'fckeditor.local' ;
- Open sample01.html from www.fckeditor.local in IE.
- Create an empty table.
- Right click on the table.
- Error: Permission denied.
Tracing the script execution shows the error comes from the creation of sub-menus in the table menu.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.