JS Error throwing in focusManager when editor instance in source mode loses focus.
|Reported by:||nwillettjeffries||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||CKEditor 4.7.1|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
Steps to reproduce
- Visit http://nightly.ckeditor.com/17-01-19-07-07/standard/samples/
- Open browser dev tools.
- Switch Ckeditor instance on the page to Source mode.
- Click anywhere on the page outside of the editor instance.
No js errors throw.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '$' of undefined
at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.focusManager.f (ckeditor.js:224) at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.focusManager.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js:225) at ckeditor.js:26
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
MacOS Sierra, Chrome 55.0.2883.95. This is throwing in CKeditor 4.6.2, in addition to Nightly build.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 3 months ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Chrome added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 4.7.0 (GitHub - major) to 4.6.2
comment:3 Changed 3 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Priority changed from Normal to Must have (possibly next milestone)