IE11 malformed list pasted from Word
|Reported by:||Tade0||Owned by:||m.lewandowski|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||4.7.0 (GitHub - major)|
Steps to reproduce
- Open Full editor demo from: http://nightly.ckeditor.com/
- Open the attached file in Word, copy and paste it into the editor.
List structure is the same as in the Word file.
Lists are malformed - they are shifted one level up.
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
Change History (16)
Changed 4 weeks ago by Tade0
comment:7 follow-ups: ↓ 8 ↓ 11 Changed 3 weeks ago by m.lewandowski
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 7 ; follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 3 weeks ago by Tade0
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 8 Changed 3 weeks ago by m.lewandowski
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review to closed
comment:10 Changed 3 weeks ago by m.lewandowski
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:13 Changed 3 weeks ago by m.lewandowski
- Owner changed from Tade0 to m.lewandowski
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:14 Changed 3 weeks ago by m.lewandowski
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.