Paste From Word: Font family not copied over multiple paragraphs with non-standard font
|Reported by:||andrew.williams||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||4.6.2|
Steps to reproduce
- Create a word document with 2 or more paragraphs
- Set the font family of the entire document to 'Calibri'
- Copy this text to the clipboard
- Load an instance of CKEditor where Calibri has been added as a font_name
- Use the "Paste From Word" plugin to paste in the contents of the clipboard
The contents are all viewed as Calibri. When viewing source we should see the font-family correctly set as Calibri.
The text comes through with no font family selected
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
Chrome. Tested against CKEditor 4.5.10 (owned copy) & 4.6.2 (via cdn https://cdn.ckeditor.com/4.6.2/full-all/ckeditor.js). Word 2016. Please note it works as expected where no newline characters are part of the copied text.