Editor enterMode: ENTER_BR doesn't strip leading whitespace immediately
|Reported by:||sbone||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce
- set editor enterMode to ENTER_BR
- in editor, enter text - 'Send to 123 Main St'
- place cursor immediately after 'to', before space
- hit Enter key
- on new line, hit Delete or Arrow Right
- notice cursor/action move two spaces to the right
(space is trimmed on this keypress, and the next character is acted upon)
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
- Chrome 56.0.2924.87
- OSX 10.12.3
- CKE 4.5.2 and 4.7.1
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.