Underline and Strikethrough should work in placeholder
|Reported by:||mdprw||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Widgets||Version:||4.3|
Steps to reproduce
- Go to "placeholder" sample page
- paste the following source code:
Dear [[Customer Name]],
- Select the whole text and apply "Underline" or "Strikethrough"
The whole text should be underlined.
Only the text that is not in placeholder gets underlined.
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
Windows 7 Browser: Firefox 52.0.2 CKEditor: 4.6.2
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 3 weeks ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 4.6.2 deleted
Changed 2 weeks ago by j.swiderski
comment:4 Changed 2 weeks ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 2 weeks ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Version set to 4.3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.