Paste notifications not read by screen reader
|Reported by:||t.jakut||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Nice to have (we want to work on it)||Milestone:||CKEditor 4.7.0|
|Component:||General||Version:||4.7.0 (GitHub - major)|
Steps to reproduce
- Open http://nightly.ckeditor.com/17-04-11-06-09/standard/samples/
- Press "Paste" button.
- Check if screen reader is announcing notification correctly.
Screen reader reads the notification.
- Firefox + VoiceOver: screen reader announces "Firefox has new window", but reads notification only after clicking it.
- Firefox + JAWS: screen reader becomes muted when notification appears.
- Chrome + VoiceOver: notification is read, however ⌘+V is read as plus v.
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.