Ticket #1717 (closed Bug: fixed)
Table inside of Div producing unresponsive script
|Reported by:||mattleff||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
Description (last modified by fredck) (diff)
Tested on Firefox 184.108.40.206 and Internet Explorer 7
- Go to nightly sample editor
- Paste into the source the following code:
<div><span class="text"> <table> <tbody> <tr> <td>test</td> </tr> </tbody> </table></span></div>
- Click the source button to return to wysiwyg mode.
- Ctrl+a to select all.
- Select Normal from the format drop-down.
The browser will return an unresponsive script alert.
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from martinkou to fredck
- Status changed from assigned to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.