Percent sign in mailto: link breaks link tool
|Reported by:||aschwabe@…||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Keywords:||SF Confirmed IE7||Cc:|
I tested this on multiple versions of FCKeditor i have back to around 2.0 and all exhibit the same behavior.
I recreated this error like so:
- Open new FCKeditor and switch to source view.
- Enter html mailto: link where the email address contains a percent sign (we use % signs for macros). Example:
<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">E-Mail me!</a>. here is more text.
- Switch back to html view.
Change History (18)
comment:14 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed IE7 added; WorksForMe Pending removed
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.3.2
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.