[IE] Infinity loop problem in multiple editor
|Reported by:||lyg73||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review+||Cc:||mbuckallew|
Thank for FCKeditor team.
I using your product very usefully.
But I found a bug.
Please patch this bug... thank you
If change editor focus by mouse clicking then Internet Explorer fall into infinity loop in multiple editor page.
I create three editors in a page.
Click a first editor to edit html and switch to other window and click second editor then the editor fall into infinity loop.
The bug has in your sample page.
Then two editors will be shown.
I will call EditorA (FCKeditor with Basic toolbar) and EditorB (FCKeditor with Default toolbar)
Steps to reproduce:
- Click EditorA
- Click the other window (except the fckeidtor browser)
- Click EditorB
- Then the Internet Explorer will be falled into infinity loop.
Browser name and OS
Internet Explorer 6 and 7
Windows XP sp2
No screenshot because bug is not editor content problem but infinity loop.
Not need sample data...
This bug occur with any data..
I think that this bug is not related with a data...
Change History (9)
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Confirmed IE added; Pending WorksForMe removed
- Summary changed from Infinity loop problem in multiple editor to [IE] Infinity loop problem in multiple editor
Changed 8 years ago by fredck
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Review? added
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.6
- Owner set to fredck
- Status changed from new to assigned