[IE] When you specify a title to a table, the first character is deleted
|Reported by:||estan||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||General||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6 Beta|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review+||Cc:|
Like the title suggests.
To reproduce, open the editor, click the button to add a table, fill for example the text 'hello' in the title field. click on OK, now you can see the table in the editor with on top the title in bold 'ello'
Change History (12)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Confirmed IE added; table title removed
- Milestone FCKeditor 2.6 deleted
- Summary changed from When you specify a title to a table, the first character is deleted to [IE] When you specify a title to a table, the first character is deleted
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from UI : Dialogs to General
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.6