Ticket #2002 (closed Bug: fixed)
Maximize editor button is broken
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Firefox Review+||Cc:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open sample01.html in Firefox 2 or Firefox 3 beta.
- Type or paste something really long into the editing area so that the scroll bar appears.
- Press the maximize button.
- The editing area is not maximized vertically - the scrollbar is still at the previous height.
- Keywords Confirmed Firefox added
- Summary changed from Maximize editor button is broken in Firefox to [FF3] Maximize editor button is broken
- Summary changed from [FF3] Maximize editor button is broken to Maximize editor button is broken
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Keywords Review? added; Review+ removed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.