<LINK> tags for internal CSS files are appearing in full page mode
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
This is a very serious bug which is making the full page mode unusable. To reproduce the bug:
- Open sample07.html in any browser.
- Switch to Source mode.
- You'll see fck_internal.css being included inside the full page XHTML source.
- Switch to WYSIWYG mode and back to Source mode.
- You'll see the <LINK> tag(s) used for including our internal CSS files are being duplicated!
The issue did not exist in 2.5.1 or any 2.6 code before the floating dialog branch merge. So some changes in between must have caused this bug.
Change History (7)
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by fredck
- Owner changed from martinkou to fredck
- Status changed from new to assigned