Ticket #2193 (closed Bug: fixed)
Opera: Can't place cursor at the end of paragraphs
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Opera Review+||Cc:||hallvord@…|
Steps to Reproduce
- Load sample01.html.
- Delete everything.
- Type "This is a test" and hit ENTER.
- Click after "test" to move the caret to the end of that paragraph.
The caret will jump to the start of the paragraph. After that:
- Double click "is" and make it bold.
- Click the end of the paragraph again.
The caret will now jump right after "is". It seems to jump right after the last element in the paragraph, if available.
The same thing happens if you try to move the caret there with the keyboard by using both the LEFT ARROW and the RIGHT ARROW.
Confirmed with Opera build 9972.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed