Ticket #2254 (closed Bug: fixed)
Malfunction in FCKSelection object
|Reported by:||jenka1980||Owned by:||martinkou|
FCKSelection have 2 methods called: HasAncestorNode and MoveToAncestorNode. Both of theme have input parameter called nodeTagName of type string and as written in comments of this function the passed string should be written in upper case.
But in the code when check is done actual tag name never converted to upper case.
if ( oContainer.tagName == nodeTagName ) return true ;
So if your edited HTML has tags written in lower case (like custom tags) this functions won't find the ancestor tag.
Hope you'll fix this small thing in next revision.
- Keywords Confirmed added; FCKSelecte upper case tagName HasAncestorNode MoveToAncestorNode removed
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Review- added; Review? removed
- Owner changed from w.olchawa to martinkou
- Keywords Review+ added; Review? removed
- Summary changed from Malfunction in FCK.Selecte object to Malfunction in FCKSelection object
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Keywords Review- added; Review+ removed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted