Malfunction in FCKSelection object
|Reported by:||jenka1980||Owned by:||martinkou|
FCKSelection have 2 methods called: HasAncestorNode and MoveToAncestorNode. Both of theme have input parameter called nodeTagName of type string and as written in comments of this function the passed string should be written in upper case.
But in the code when check is done actual tag name never converted to upper case.
if ( oContainer.tagName == nodeTagName ) return true ;
So if your edited HTML has tags written in lower case (like custom tags) this functions won't find the ancestor tag.
Hope you'll fix this small thing in next revision.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Confirmed added; FCKSelecte upper case tagName HasAncestorNode MoveToAncestorNode removed
Changed 8 years ago by w.olchawa
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Keywords Review- added; Review? removed
- Owner changed from w.olchawa to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Review+ added; Review? removed
- Summary changed from Malfunction in FCK.Selecte object to Malfunction in FCKSelection object
comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Review- added; Review+ removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened