dragresizetable plugin is broken in FF3
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed Firefox3 Review+||Cc:|
Description (last modified by martinkou)
This bug was discovered while testing for #1614:
- Enable the dragresizetable plugin.
- Go to sample01.html in Firefox 3.
- Create a table.
- Try to resize its columns by draggable.
- It doesn't work, FF3 thinks you're wanting to drag the indicator .gif out of the document.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Firefox3 added
- Summary changed from dragresizetable plugin is broken to dragresizetable plugin is broken in FF3
Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.