Opera: strange line break behavior when applying/removing styles
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||hallvord@…|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||Opera Compatibility|
Steps to Reproduce It
- Load sample01.html, or even our online demo.
- Double click on the "are" text to select it.
- Click the "Bold" button in the toolbar.
- Click again the "Bold" button to remove the style.
- Without touching the selection, repeat steps 3 and 4 several times.
The line will keep breaking after and before "are".
But, it is not said that we have a <br> there... just switch to source and back to WYSIWYG and everything will be ok again.