Ticket #2325 (closed Bug: wontfix)
Rich mode adds space characters to new lines characters
|Reported by:||Zajoman||Owned by:|
|Component:||Project : MediaWiki+FCKeditor||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
- Create a new page.
- Switch to wiki mode.
- Write the first line: A few words..
- Hit enter twice to start writing a new paragraph.
- Write: Another few words..
- Switch to rich mode.
- Switch back to wiki mode.
The bug is that there is now a space added after A few words..
- Windows XP Professional
- Mozilla Firefox 2 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/126.96.36.199).
I don't provide any as you type if faster yourself than using a file.
I tested this on your wiki in the Sandbox page.