FCKeditor should remember the last selection position when it loses focus in IE.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (FCKeditor) - Retired|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review+||Cc:|
IE has a long standing bug in which it allows only a single selection position to exist within a window, no matter how many iframes and different pages are opened inside. This causes an annoying problem with FCK.InsertHtml():
- Open sample01.html in IE.
- Put the caret or selection in the middle of the text.
- Click on somewhere outside of the FCKeditor widget.
- Type in the address bar:
- The "abcd" is inserted at the beginning of the document, which isn't right.
It should be possible to use the onbeforedeactivate event to save the selection position before FCKeditor is defocused.
Change History (6)
Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Keywords Review? added
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed