[IE] inline dialog fails to show properly
|Reported by:||shimon||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6.3 Beta|
i cant insert images and any other pop up window is not working it is hidden by css. the popupwindows are not resizing to fit the contents of it. i prefer a normal popup window, or iframe without shaddow and so. but one that displays good. most of my visitors have IE7 and IE6. i cant relay on maybe they have firefox to view the website correctly.
i have tried to disable the css of the border but it didn't helped.
for now how to make normal popup windows?
what version to download so it will work with popups?
Change History (13)
Changed 8 years ago by shimon
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords Pending added; popup windows insert image removed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by alfonsoml
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Summary changed from [IE] inline popup windows display error to [IE] inline dialog fails to show properly
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by fredck
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Resolution set to expired
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by shimon
- Resolution expired deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened