FCK.SetData() causes editor to become temporarily non-focusable in IE7.
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE7 Review+||Cc:|
This bug was originally reported by Mathias-S in our IRC channel. To reproduce the bug:
- Add the following HTML code to sample11_frame.html right after the submit button's HTML code.
- Open sample11.html in IE7.
- Type some random characters into FCKeditor 1.
- Select the just added characters with some of the previously existing text in FCKeditor 1.
- Click on the empty space between FCKeditor 1 and FCKeditor 2.
- Click "Set Editor Contents".
- Try to put the focus back on FCKeditor 1 by clicking it - it doesn't work. If it does, refresh the page and try again.
According to Mathias-S's original report, the bug can be reproduced in IE6 as well. But I wasn't able to do that in IE6.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by martinkou
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened