Ticket #2489 (closed Bug: invalid)
CKFinder upload limit cannot be changed
|Reported by:||arnout82||Owned by:|
I tried to increase the upload limit in the config file of CKFinder. I want the upload limit to 8M. I use FCK editor 2.6.x (date 2/13/2008) with ASP and CKFinder 3.x (date 6/25/2008). On the server side i use Windows Server 2003 and IIS 6.0.
This is what i have done:
- In the wwwroot i go to /ckfinder/config.asp
- I change the DefineResourceType declaration from "" to "8M", i also tried full bytes like: 1024*1024*8= 8388608 and "8388608".
Code look like this:
Set ResourceTypes(0) = DefineResourceType( _
"Files", _ baseUrl & "file", _ baseDir & "file", _ "8M", _ "asf,avi,doc,fla,flv,mov,mp3,mp4,mpeg,mpg,pdf,ppt,ram,rar,rm,rtf,swf,txt,wav,wma,wmv,xls,zip", _ "" _ )
CKFinder_Config.Add "ResourceType", ResourceTypes
' Helper function to return a dictionary with all the properties. Function DefineResourceType(name, url, directory, maxSize, allowedExtensions, deniedExtensions)
Dim ResourceType Set ResourceType = server.CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary") ResourceType.Add "name", name ResourceType.Add "url", url ResourceType.Add "directory", directory ResourceType.Add "maxSize", maxSize ResourceType.Add "allowedExtensions", allowedExtensions ResourceType.Add "deniedExtensions", deniedExtensions
Set DefineResourceType = ResourceType
- I have it done like described in the documentation file: http://docs.fckeditor.net/CKFinder/Developers_Guide/ASP/Configuration/Resource_Types/Built-in
- But after saving the changes i still cannot upload larger files than 2 MB.
- I tested if i had changed the correct config file so it block some extension to be sure its the right file. And that workt fine. But upload limit cannot be changed?