Ticket #2606 (closed Bug: wontfix)
Deleting a button (Safari) adds text-align: center to remaining contents
|Reported by:||phpdoc||Owned by:||dmitryx|
|Keywords:||Confirmed HasPatch Safari||Cc:||misc@…|
To reproduce (in Safari):
- Go to http://www.fckeditor.net/nightly/fckeditor/_samples/default.html
- Click the "button" icon
- Type in a "Name" and "Text (Value)"
- Click OK
- Press Backspace on your keyboard to delete the new button.
All the remaining content in the Fckeditor box is now center aligned thanks to "text-align: center" being added to the <P> tag. We've found this to be incredibly confusing to explain to the end users, even though clicking the "Left Justify" button restores the proper left alignment. Our application relies on a lot of buttons, so this becomes an issue for us more than normal.
- Keywords Confirmed added; safari, text-align removed
- Version changed from SVN to FCKeditor 2.3.3
- Cc misc@… added
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to dmitryx
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords HasPatch added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Keywords Safari added
- Milestone changed from Safari Compatibility to CKEditor 3.0