'OK' button in table dialog disappears
|Reported by:||tallyce||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6|
Steps to reproduce:
- Place cursor in editable area
- Click on table dialog button
- Erase all default values
- Click on OK. (Table will now have been created but is naturally not easily selectable.)
- Click on the tiny 'table'.
- Click on the table dialog box.
- OK button is not present.
This may seem contrived, but if someone rubs out all of the fields but means to leave just the rows/cols but accidentally rubs those out too, they cannot get back to add those rows/cols in.
(PS It would be extremely helpful if the default values in this box were setable, and in particular that there were a 'class' definition as per another bug report.)