Cursor jumps around on IE after pasting entire paragraphs into inline-formatted sections
|Reported by:||thiloplanz||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||FCKeditor 2.4|
- Into a blank editor
- enter "aaaa" (first paragraph)
- press return
- enter "bbbb" (second paragraph)
- select "aaaa" and make it bold
- select "bbbb" (the whole line) and copy (ctrl-c)
- move the cursor to the end of "aaaa" and paste (ctrl-v)
- this creates a new second paragraph (bold bbbb)
- You have now created the following HTML (although you cannot verify that in the source view, as that rewrites the HTML which removes the boldness from new second paragraph). Note how the strong tag stretches across paragraphs.
<P><STRONG>aaaa</P> <P>bbbb</P></STRONG> <P>bbbb</P>
- Place the cursor at the end of second or third paragraphs and press enter. The cursor jumps to the top, creating a new line there instead. Place the cursor at the end of the first line and press enter and the order of the paragraphs changes.
Note: This seems to be IE-only.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.