Ticket #288 (closed New Feature: duplicate)
Modify linker to allow internal CMS links.
|Reported by:||harking||Owned by:|
Internal Links Modification
I have been modifying the CMSContent plugin posted on the forums to work with the Drupal CMS.
While in development, I realized that this plugin would be a great addition to the core of FCK. Perhaps adding an option to specify something that should be prepended to CMS links so they are consistent after host or folder changes.
For example, in the default linker, there could be another tab for "Internal Link" which would display a list or tree of the pages in the site. The only difference between selecting one of these internal links and a regular link is that it would prepend, in Drupal's case, "internal:" to the url.
Areas to consider
- A list a pages of the CMS is required. Perhaps calls a PHP, ASP, or whatever script that returns some JSON of Titles and URLs.
- All internal links would need to have the proper structure appended, but this could be taken care of by the script call.
- Anything in the preview would need to have the 'internal:' or whatever replaced to display correctly. The replacement string could be set in the FCK config at load time.
Requirements supplied to FCK
- Script location to return list of Titles and URLs
- Replacement for special string to allow previews to work ie 'internal:' => '/webdev/testing_drupal_site/'
I am just thinking aloud, so please feel free to chime in.