Safari 4 improperly sets height of editor area
|Reported by:||neym||Owned by:||alfonsoml|
Tested on Safari 4 Windows and Webkit nightly build Mac. Issue occurs when pasting text or typing text.
- Open FCKEditor Demo page http://www.fckeditor.net/demo/toolbar?toolbar=Basic
- Type or paste text into editor. Text will be 1 line too short to fill proper box size.
- Resize Safari window. Editor area will suddenly expand to fill entire box.
Note 1: If it does not happen, try shift-reload first. It only happens on the first non-cached load of the page.
Note 2: Some editor layouts have no issues, some editor layouts have significant sizing issues, some over with the editor area 1 inch screen height too small.
See attached file for an extreme case.
Change History (10)
Changed 8 years ago by neym
Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords WebKit added; safari webkit removed
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Status changed from new to assigned