CKReleaser is breaking hotkeys in CKEditor
|Reported by:||martinkou||Owned by:||wwalc|
|Priority:||Must have (possibly next milestone)||Milestone:||CKEditor 3.0|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
- Add Tab_Issue.2.html to the _samples directory of SVN trunk.
- Compress the trunk with CKReleaser.
- Open Tab_Issue.2.html within the release package.
- Press Tab and Shift-Tab from inside the editing area, you'll see different buggy behaviors described in #3132.
- Press Ctrl-B in the editing area. You'll see other buggy behaviors depending on the browser.
Change History (5)
Changed 8 years ago by wwalc
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.